Monday, June 23, 2008

Blood is cool

So it happened yesterday.I was bored to i accepted a dare from my brother to run around the whole area bare footed.Then when i reachd home so tired after running then i fell like me feet is wet the i see some red liquid then its blood.So ya, i didnt realize it until i saw a trail of blood and this time i cleaned my wound, Darren because got small pieces of glass in my wound i wanted to post the picture of my wound but i dont think thats a good idea cause its not a pretty picture.



my beautiful slipper. . . . . .



Blood so cool. . . . .


The wound is on the other side but i cant post that picture

The reason i dont like to clean my wound is that you see that picture of my foot, i already cleaned it and it still bleeds.Actually there were a lot more blood but later im afraid that Ransley would faint and i still dont know how i got pieces of glass in my wound very hard to take out.

No comments: