Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stop it plss

Why must girls have to be so confusing.....I just dunno wat to do, cant even ask advise for this type of situation.How am i going to help myself???Im a kinda guy who would lose a spoon while eating and that is really weird.Why do girls have to do this to me???Is this a punishment for wat i did last time??? I cant stand it anymore, i know i hurt a lot of girls in the past....I dun deserve ur kindness so just stop it and stop liking me.Im a big fat bitch who likes to play with girls and im useless and stupid and im a big fat nerd so just stop all this plss.....I dun wan to go through tat again, feeling useless as i watch u cry and i cant do anything to help.I did something to hurt a girl and its not just a small incident.So plss stop it, just say im dumb, stupid or watever just dun continue with it.I cant stand it anymore.If u really like me just forget about me.

No comments: