Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random stuff

Today i talk about alot of stuff in school, its was boring yet fun.I found out if u poop in the toilet while eating pudding, its a bad combo.Its like u hear ur own poop sound then u r eating a soft creamy thing and it has the shit smell again, its just wrong.


Pudding....

I found out gurjit knows his wine and beer, Nadine has alot of horny friends and Lau is an asshole.Kenaidy feels sad after being kissed in the back.Peterson lost his virginity to a certain someone.Ransley likes to play the "hold hand" game.Timothy is still timothy.I am scared of my school and i still dun understand football.


Football in my mind

I cant wait for COD 6, its like *cum sound*.Oh and there is halloween 2, i also though the guy was dead but here it is



He took a shot to the head but he is still alive, weird.I watched it and it is weird, he is suppose to be dead man.

No comments: