Saturday, April 5, 2008

Scary

Wilson sorry to tell you this but i cannot let you see my photos because most of it are picture of girls.If they see their picture on my blog they will kill me.Imagine after i post their the next morning a group of girl come to class fully equiped.Imagine they wear armor to warrior's armor but they have guns example handguns 2.5 caliber and hawks,shotguns,submachine guns and also grenades.Joanne is their leader, she carries a bullpup and a long sword on her back.



Scary



or this type of bullpup



This is just too sharp

And their supply of unlimited ammo.This is a picture i took at their amory.


look at all the guns


Scary isn't it

Emileen with a sniper rifle on the otherside of the building waiting for me to run out side and snipe me.


So big



And accurate

Then they turn the school into their battelground and we're all running for our lifes.The horror, so is better not to post their pictures.(don't kill me i'm just kidding but this may happen if i post their pictures)

No comments: