Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wilson has crossed the line

Wilson Phua did something i will never forget and i will have nightmares.I will tell you a story like no other. After english, we're all ready to go home but our english teacher was explaining something so waited in the classroom with Lau Ben Yu, Daryl, Kenaidy and Ransley(maybe got someone else).Wilson wanted to go out but the girls and me was blocking the way.Then i was listening to what they say(actually i didn't listen) then i heard someone making a sound(you know what sound),Then someone was humping me, i look at Darly and Lau's faces their were in shock.You know what i saw???Wilson phua was humping me with his tiny d**k while making an unpleasant sound.That was the scaries day of my life.Imagine a gay humping you for no reason.AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!The horror, the horror


This is still okay.....


It will turn out like this



Then a real gay(Wilson phua)

I will really have nightmares, all because of you, Wilson Phua

No comments: