Monday, May 26, 2008

Im telling the truth

Nicholas knows that i saw his mom in the toilet.Okay, this is not an insult nor am i a horny person.It happen when i went to his house to get my PS 2 controller.I was standing infront of his house then Nicholas went in got get my contoller so i was waiting for very long(i guess he can't find it).I wanted to go in and help him find it.When i stick my head in the front door, i saw his mom's head coming out of the toilet asking for something(I think she wanted a towel) .Then Nicholas quickly push my head out and slam the door.I was scared then he give me my controller and i said goodbye but he just went in(i guess he was angry).Thats all the true.I think i see his mother or his grandmother that im not sure but i know its a women.Thats all.

No comments: