Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lau's birthday bash

I know it happened a long time ago but i still wanna post it and i promise to post about what happen before the semester test.Lau didn't want a party actually.Then gurjit start inviting himself and everyone but im okay with that because i can go Lau's house.Then Lau agreed to throw himself a birthday party(because we already invited ourselves to his house).There something wrong with Lau and parties, everytime i ask him about the party he respond in an angry but clam way.

NL:When is your party lau?
Lau:its not a party.....its a gathering of guys
NL:okay........so whens your party
Lau:i said its not a party, its more of a gathering of guys
NL:(picking my nose)What??I just wanna know when is the party
Lau:I won't tell you!
NL:why?
Lau:because u say its a party but its not
NL:okay okay.......its a......what you said just now
Lau:gathering of guys!!!!
NL:okay, gathering of guys.You happy now
Lau:cannot.....

Then he told me the time and date but hes still angry at me for calling it a party.I will post about all the conversation i had at Lau's gathering of guys.Wait for my next post title "Lau's birthday bash 2"

No comments: